Sunday, August 11, 2013

Back to School Shopping for the Teacher

I recently found some good deals on teaching supplies. Target's dollar section has some great materials like: whiteboards, flash cards, organization supplies for your desk, and cheap "prizes" you can use for student incentives. My next stop was Micheal's, they are very teacher friendly when it comes to their 20% discount. I bought some colorful boarder for my bulletin board for cheap. If you are an elementary school teacher they have bulletin board decorations like Dr. Seuss and animal themes. Staples is also a great place to seek out decorations for your room, their prices are minimal and they have a wide selection. My last stop was the Scholastic book store in NYC. They offer a 50% off discount on certain teacher resources. However, I was unimpressed by their limited resources for secondary educators. I think elementary teachers can definitely utilize their material.

No comments:

Post a Comment