Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Need A Quick Review Game?

To review concepts from a previous lesson or from an entire chapter I like to play "Last Student Standing." I use the List Selector app to pick a random sample of students usually about 8-10. Those students come to the front of the class and from right to left they are asked a review question. If the student gets the correct answer they stay standing, if they get it incorrect they sit and then the student who is next in line answers their question. The game continues until there is one student left standing. I usually don't let it go more than 5 minutes if I am doing just a quick review. From high school to middle school, this is one of my kids favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to School Icebreaker: Who's Who?

Tired of the same old "Tic Tac Toe" icebreaker? Try my "Who's who" icebreaker! Who's Who: The teacher se...