Thursday, November 21, 2013

Blendspace

I came across this resource on Edmodo last week. This web resource looks like a comic strip. Teachers drag different types of content on to each panel. Teachers can post: images, video clips, power points, quizzes, and much more. I love this resource because students are not only engaged but they are showing understanding in multiple ways. The teacher can interact with the student directly on the site through messaging. I also like this resource because students can work at their own pace; they can pause a video or zoom in and out on a map.

How do I use BlendSpace?
I give students a packet that is interactive with my BlendSpace board. I use my own Show Me videos, power points, and quizzes to assess student learning.

This site is the future of learning in my classroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to School Icebreaker: Who's Who?

Tired of the same old "Tic Tac Toe" icebreaker? Try my "Who's who" icebreaker! Who's Who: The teacher se...